(POSITION FILLED) We're Growing! Contract Administrative Assistant Position
For approximately 8-10 hours per week (hours may vary and will likely increase with time), you will assist the Business Administrator and the two Senior Partners of LeaderSharp Group, Lisa Scott and Chris Jones, in a variety of ways that will help us grow our business. LeaderSharp Group is a small, but growing consulting practice. We are business leaders who have become Certified Executive Coaches and our company provides executive coaching and leadership development in Alberta and increasingly into other markets in North America. Please learn more on our website at www.leadersharp.com
We are looking for a special person to work alongside us as we grow our business. If you are a self-starter, highly organized, technically proficient person and you are entrepreneurial, experienced, professional and like variety, this role may be for you. It involves taking on a variety of administrative tasks and supportive roles as needed.
This role is currently set up for an independent contractor. Hours may be quite flexible, with the opportunity to work hours from your virtual home office.
The skills and aptitudes we are seeking are varied and include an ability to learn and use a variety of software applications that support the business. A minimum diploma in business, marketing, psychology, education, or equivalent experience are preferred.
- Positive, enthusiastic, can-do personality.
- Professional demeanor with excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral, written, listening).
- High integrity and understanding of confidential nature of our business.
- Comfortable with variety, multitasking and change.
- Well organized, thorough, consistent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient and experienced with Windows and MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) as well as Dropbox and Adobe Acrobat.
- Comfortable using and learning new software and business applications as required (i.e Cortex, Evernote, Libib, Survey Monkey).
- Efficient, takes initiative, good problem solver.
- Ability to work independently and reliably.
- Takes responsibility, likes a work environment focused on learning and growing.
- Experience with small business office administration and support task preferred.
This role includes the following, in no particular order, as needed:
- Assistance with month-end processes including excel spreadsheet maintenance, assistance with expense tracking, mailings, filing and preparing the package for the bookkeeper.
- Assistance with personal and work travel bookings (flights, accommodations, tracking rewards/point, etc.) and office maintenance when Partners are required to travel.
- Experience working in PowerPoint, building and editing presentations.
- Ability to learn and interest in Insights and Everything DiSC® profiles and administration.
- Experience working within Social Media platforms and applying it to a marketing strategy.
- Moderate-high proficiency in Excel which includes importing/exporting contact lists and updating and maintaining contact database.
- Assistance with workshop preparation, event coordination and planning (i.e. Partners speaking at conferences, participation in trade shows).
- Assistance maintaining office processes and systems to ensure daily workflow is efficient.
- Document creation, editing, formatting and management.
- Paper filing and maintenance of filing system including annual archiving.
- Management of business library, cataloging books and maintaining book database
- Duties include Personal Assistance for the two partners which may include but not limited to activities such as maintaining records for two rental properties, scheduling personal appointments/services, Itunes troubleshooting etc.
- Internal support for the Business Administrator as needed.
The above lists the current areas where we require support. We recognize the wide variety of experience, knowledge and expertise this requires. We look forward to meeting candidates who feel they fit as many of these requirements as possible, and we recognize it may not be possible to find one person who can do all of these things.
If you are interested in talking to us about this role, please contact Lisa Scott at [email protected].