We're Hiring!: Client Service Specialist Position
We are looking for a Client Service Specialist to serve as a member of our team, assisting in the ‘behind-the-scenes” project administration of our products and services with the ability to grow into a customer-facing/sales role. In this role you will assist the lead relationship manager in developing a deep understanding of prospective and current clients’ needs, and how our products and services fulfill those needs. Using your outstanding written and verbal communication skills, your role includes scheduling, messaging, product training, and new product launches.
If you are passionate about building meaningful, long-term relationships and engaging with clients, and have the keenest eye and attention for detail, then we would love to meet you. Some of the key responsibilities of this role include:
- Assisting lead relationship manager by supporting and overseeing client projects including scheduling, profile administration, client correspondence and training.
- Ensuring existing accounts are kept up to date on new product innovations and tools and identifying new opportunities to provide additional value to clients.
- Creating and managing email campaigns with the ability to formulate call-to-action initiatives, and measure/present results.
- Customizing PowerPoint slide decks for virtual and/or in-person training sessions (note: mastery of PowerPoint slide decks a huge benefit).
- Assisting in the development and defining of product pricing structures (Microsoft Excel).
This role works collaboratively in a cross-team capacity interacting with teammates, client’s and prospective clients. We are looking for someone with at least 3 to 5 years experience in communications, project administration or marketing. Our ideal candidate is tech and media savvy and is active on LinkedIn, Facebook and YouTube, and is excited about always learning more about digital trends. We are looking for someone well organized and detail-oriented with the ability to grow with us.
Job Type: Independent Contractor (virtual office required), based in Western Canada, Part-Time. Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.