Client Service Specialist
LeaderSharp Group is a fast-growing, Calgary based product and services leadership development company. We provide leadership development products and coaching and advisory services to Executives, HR Managers and C-Level Executives. Our success in transforming executives, managers, and their teams into high performance, collaborative contributors is the catalyst for our growth.
As certified coaches, we use best-in-class tools including:
- The Leadership Circle 360 Profile™
- The Leadership System™
- Everything DiSC®
- Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team®
- C-IQ (Conversational Intelligence)
- EQi (Emotional Intelligence)
We are looking for an ALL-STAR Client Service Specialist to serve as a senior member of our team, assisting in the business development of our products and services. As Client Service Specialist for Everything DiSC® and Five Behaviors® Products, you will develop a deep understanding of prospective and current clients’ needs, and how our products and services fulfill those needs. Your role includes crafting our product marketing strategy, messaging and product training, and new product launches.
If you are a master of brand strategy and content creation, with the keenest eye and attention for detail, and want to build meaningful awareness and client engagement, then we would love to meet you.
- Outstanding written and verbal communications to promote and sell the use of Wiley Everything DiSC® and Five Behaviors® products and profiles.
- Ability to translate profile details and recommend best application for clients for use in one-on-on coaching sessions, or group training sessions.
- EPIC Administrator Customer Relationship Manager, ensuring accounts are kept up to date on new product innovations and tools.Identifying new opportunities to provide additional value to clients and EPIC Administrators (i.e. creating live and virtual pre-recorded training sessions.
- Assist members of the Collective with calls with prospects when appropriate to provide deeper dives into product needs and recommendations.
- Creating and managing email campaigns (using Campaign Software i.e. MailChimp, Campaign Monitor) including marketing strategy, call-to-action initiatives, and the ability to measure present results.
- Updating Media Kits provided by Wiley™ using our online File Management Software (Box) and customizing PowerPoint Slide decks for virtual and/or in-person training sessions (Note: Mastery of PowerPoint slide decks a huge benefit).
- Understanding and adherence of Wiley’s policies and legal guidelines for Authorized Partner Code of Conduct, Pricing, Professional Marketing Standards and Trademarks and Copyright on the use of logos, trademarks, videos and advertising in marketing strategies/platforms.
- Developing and defining pricing structures based on customer segment for Wiley Products (while adhering to ‘minimum selling price’) through considering base price, profit margin and market analysis of competitor pricing (requires advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and analytical skills).
- Bonus experience and skills include prior experience working in a training/facilitation role.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Three to five+ years experience in communications, sales, marketing or business development along with a solid understanding of how to market a service versus a product;
- Passion and understanding of Executive Coaching and the Leadership Development industry.
- Tech and Media savvy - active on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube - and excited about always learning more about digital trends.
- Organized and agile with the ability to deliver a superior client experience.
- This role requires you to work in a collaborative cross-team capacity. You are at the center of our organization, constantly interacting with teammates, clients, and prospects.
- A self-starter with a ‘can-do’ attitude and a desire to learn and grow with us.
Why Work with LeaderSharp Group?
Our culture is one of collaboration, trust, and diverse perspective. We are an experienced, exclusive Collective of coaches and facilitators.
The Fine Print
If you feel you are the All-Star we are looking for, please submit your resume with cover letter and use your marketing prowess to tell us why we need to look no further! We want to hear your story! Note: Only Resumes with Cover Letters will be Accepted. Submit resumes to Attention: Kara Rowan, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Type: Independent Contractor (virtual office required), based in Western Canada