The Leadership Circle™
The New Standard for Leadership Development.
WHAT IF THERE WAS A BETTER MODEL OF LEADERSHIP—ONE THAT:
• Integrates the best theory and research on leadership, human, and spiritual development, and is as complex (and elegant) as the complexities that leaders face today?
• Radically shifts our understanding of what extraordinary leadership is and how we can champion its development?
• Is dynamic, such that if we change a limiting belief and its associated behavior, certain predictable effective behaviors and results naturally emerge?
THE UNIVERSAL MODEL OF LEADERSHIP IS A BREAKTHROUGH. This is a bold claim, but The Leadership Circle has experimented with the best our field has produced. While much of it is useful, until now, there has never been a comprehensive model of leadership that integrates the fragmented field of leadership development; that is business relevant; that is supported by metrics, measurement, and research; and that has been applied with a track record of success.
Unified Theory and the Complete System for Leadership - Bob Anderson TLC AP Keynote
FOR AN INDIVIDUAL
The Leadership Circle Profile™ is a leadership assessment that measures and provides leaders feedback through the lens of the Universal Model. It is the only instrument that measures the two primary leadership domains – Creative Competencies and Reactive Tendencies – and integrates this information so that key opportunities for leadership development immediately rise to the surface.
FOR A TEAM
The Collective Leadership Assessment™ delivers a powerful “MRI” of your leadership culture. Our survey can be used for your entire organization or for a specific leadership team. Collective Leadership Assessment reveals valuable data that tells you how your people view their current leadership culture and compares that reality to the optimal culture they desire.
FOR AN ORGANIZATION
The Leadership System™ is a complete and integrated leadership development program for enhancing the effectiveness of individual and collective leadership for your entire organization. Components of the System are built on and around the same foundation as The Leadership Circle Profile and provide an ongoing systemic approach for lasting change.
READ THE BOOKS!
Mastering Leadership by Bob Anderson and Bill Adams provides a systemic approach for developing senior leaders and the leadership system of organizations. It does not recommend quick fixes, but argues that real development requires a strategic, long-term, and integrated approach in order to forge more effective leaders and enhanced business performance.
Mastering Leadership offers a developmental pathway to bring forth the highest and best use of yourself, your life, and your leadership. By more meaningfully deploying all of who you are every day, individually and collectively, you will achieve a leadership legacy consistent with your highest aspirations.
A few of the features in this comprehensive road map for optimal leadership:
• Breakthrough research that connects increased leadership effectiveness with enhanced business performance
• The first fully integrated Universal Model of Leadership—one that integrates the best theory and research in the fields of Leadership and Organizational Development over the last half century
• Six leadership practices for evolving your leadership capability at a faster pace
• Case stories that facilitate pragmatic application of this Leadership Development System to your particular situation
By sampling the written comments of nearly one million surveys, Bob and Bill create a street-level view of how senior leaders describe leadership. Scaling Leadership provides a proven framework for magnifying agile and scalable leadership in your organization.
Drawing upon decades of solid research and experience enhancing individual capability and collective leadership effectiveness with Fortune 500 companies and government agencies, the authors provide an innovative and efficient framework to help you:
• Take stock of your own personal balance of leadership strengths and weaknesses
• Scale your leadership in deep relationship and high integrity
• Proliferate high-achievers throughout your organization’s leadership system
• Identify ineffective leadership and course-correct quickly
• Transform your organization by transforming leadership
Scaling Leadership is an invaluable tool for executives, managers, and leaders in business, academia, nonprofit organizations, and more. This innovative resource provides effective techniques, real-world examples, and expert guidance for organizations seeking to improve performance, align and execute strategies, and transform their business with scalable leadership capability.