Building Trust, improving communication. For individuals, teams, groups and entire companies.
How it Works
- Insights Discovery uses a simple and accessible 4 colour model to understand an individual’s unique preferences.
- We measure these preferences based on responses to a short online evaluator. One of the outputs is a 20 page personality profile, which identifies strengths and areas for development.
- Most people say their Discovery profile is uncannily accurate and they feel validated.
- Insights Discovery begins by helping you to uncover who you are and how you interact with others.
- Every Discovery Personal Profile provides information on an individual’s strengths and weaknesses, communications style, and their value to a team.
What does the training look like?
- A coaching debrief with a LeaderSharp Certified Executive Coach for individuals who have completed the on-line ‘evaluator’. This Profile is often used at the start of a coaching engagement as a high impact tool that really ‘lands’ in an influential way.
Teams or Groups (one-day Insights Workshops):
- Simple: easy to understand and remember so everyone can apply what they learn.
- Compelling: they speak to everyone – your entire team or group will be captivated by the accuracy and value of understanding self and others.
- Positive: the common language is so engaging it empowers people to adapt and change.
- Fun! Energetic and vibrant experiences that create real excitement and commitment.
Where it can lead
- Each profile includes suggestions for development that can be put into practice the very next day.
- Start a leadership or management development program using the Management Chapter
- Use the Personal Achievement Chapter to set goals as part of a personal effectiveness coaching program
- Improve a sales person’s performance at each stage of the sale using the Effective Selling Chapter
- Probe and stretch an interview candidate during a selection process with the Interview Chapter