The Five Behaviors® of a Cohesive Team
THE FIVE BEHAVIORS® OF A COHESIVE TEAM is an assessment-based learning experience that helps individuals and organizations reveal what it takes to build a truly cohesive and effective team in the most approachable, competent, and effective way possible. Powered by Everything DiSC® the profiles help participants understand their own DiSC styles. Bringing together everyone's personalities and preferences to form a cohesive, productive team takes work, but the payoff can be huge - for individuals, the team, and the organization.
What does this program do?
The program helps teams understand how, as a team, they score on the key components of The Five Behaviours™ model: trust, conflict, commitment, accountability, and results. Each individual on the team will also understand their own personality style and their team members styles, based on the DiSC model: D: Dominance i: Influence, S: Steadiness, and C: Conscientiousness, and how their style contributes to the team's overall success.
Who is it for?
The program is designed exclusively for intact teams and work groups. The Five Behaviors® of a Cohesive Team harnesses the power of Everything DiSC® and the clarity and simplicity of The Five Dysfunctions of a Team™ Model.
How does it work?
The Five Behaviors® Model is used to help team members learn to work together more efficiently and effectively and become a more cohesive team. A productive, high-functioning team:
- Makes better, faster decisions
- Taps into the skills and opinions of all members
- Avoids wasting time and energy on politics, confusion, and destructive conflict
- Avoids wasting time talking about the wrong issues and revisiting the same topics over and over again because of a lack of buy-in
- Creates a competitive advantage
- Is more fun to be on!
This Comprehensive Program Includes:
- 36-page highly personalized assessment results for individual and team
- Strong visuals that illustrate key messages
- Context-specific feedback
- Tips and strategies for improving teamwork effectiveness
- Opportunity for building an action plan
- The Five Behaviors® of a Cohesive Team Sample Profile