Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict
When Should I Use Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict?
Harness the power of conflict by transforming destructive behavior into productive responses. Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict is a classroom training and personalized learning experience
- Increases self-awareness around conflict behaviors and helps participants effectively respond to the uncomfortable and unavoidable challenges of workplace conflict.
- Rather than focus on a step-by-step process for conflict resolution, it offers personalized techniques to curb destructive behaviors so that conflict can become more productive, ultimately improving workplace relationships and results.
Discover how Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict transforms uncomfortable encounters into stronger relationships and results.
Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict - The Profile
- This 22 page Conflict Profile provides an in-depth, highly personalized report that highlights techniques to improve self-awareness around conflict behaviors.
- Learners discover the reasons behind destructive responses to conflict. This valuable information can also relate to conflict in non-work settings.
- With strategies to curb destructive responses, learners discover how to step back and reframe productive responses to conflict situations.
Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict Profile. The Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Profile helps participants improve self-awareness around conflict behaviors.
Everything DiSC® Comparison Report. Inspire effective collaboration with Comparison Reports. Any two participants can explore their similarities and differences, potential challenges in working together, and practical tips for improving their working relationship.
Everything DiSC® Team View Report. With no limit to the number of participants included, this report gives you an at-a-glance view of a group of participants and their individual Everything DiSC maps.
Everything DiSC® Group Culture Report. (Does NOT INCLUDE PARTICIPANT NAMES) Determine the group’s DiSC culture by exploring its advantages and disadvantages, impact on group members, and influence on decision-making and risk-taking.
Everything DiSC® Facilitator Report. (Does INCLUDE PARTICIPANT NAMES) Determine the group’s DiSC culture by exploring its advantages and disadvantages, impact on group members, and influence on decision-making and risk-taking.